- Continent: The European Union
- Climate: Mild winters and awesome summers in much of the united states warmer winters and hot summers across the Mediterranean coast
- The college day typically runs from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., having a two-hour lunch time. Schools close Wednesday and Sunday, and also have a half-day on Saturday.
- There aren’t any uniforms in public places schools however, religious dress, for example headscarves for Muslim women or yarmulkes for Jewish boys, is banned.
- Escargot (snail), or la marelle ronde, is really a traditional hopscotch game that utilizes a spiral shape and just one feet. Numerous traditional games will also be performed.
- Soccer, cycling and tennis are favorite sports in France. In certain areas, pelote, a conventional handball game, is popular.
- Most French moms work nearly all preschool children attend condition-run day cares referred to as crèches.
- France has laws and regulations about naming children. Until 1993, all names needed to be selected from your official list. Today, public prosecutors can continue to reject children’s name.
- Onion soup created using beef broth and capped with toast and cheese, then broiled before the cheese is melted and browned
- Clafouti, a dessert made from fruit, for example cherries or peaches, capped having a wealthy cake batter after which baked
- The garden dormouse, a forest-dwelling rodent, having a bushy tail, oversized ears, and dramatic black markings on its face
- The Pyrenean desman, a furry, swimming, rat-sized mammal that utilizes its sensitive, tube-like snout to trap water insects
To learn more, visit the Fact Monster page about France.
Learn About France – For Kids
Theflying Fish: Thank u so much this helped me in my project
MocomiKids: Glad it helped. Thanks for watching.
Its Nur Azaliah: I learnt a lot from this video
MocomiKids: Thanks for watching :)
lovejoypeace123 cdc: thanks alot
planet staurn: do one about big ben
MocomiKids: Sure. We'll do 🙂 Thanks for you suggestion.
Riana: OMG thank you so much for this video! I love it <3 I had to write an informational text on Eiffel Tower and this helped me a lot to collect information and fun facts 🙂 my informational text went great! once again, thank you so much ;)
MocomiKids: +Riana Hiramatsu Happy to hear that 🙂 Thank you Riana.